1) Do not spam the CC with similar questions or similar topics if you are not getting a response.
2) Do not crash your clan mates during PVM, try and help them.
3) Do not force your opinion on other people.
4) No harassment towards any player in the clan.
5) No derogatory comments based on gender, religion, race, sexual orientation.
6) Try to keep talk about religion/politics and other sensitive issues (sexual abuse, murder, gun violence) to a minimum.
7) No begging for cash/items in the clan, this is alright if you have been offered them, but please don’t beg.
8) Do not make any personal advances on another player (Constantly ask them for social media information/phone numbers/where they live/what they do) – This is ok if the player tells you these things.
9) Highly vulgar behaviour and language – banter and memes are ok, but there is a line and you will be warned if you cross it.
10) Account sharing for personal gain (This is a vital rule to keep our member accounts safe, plus making sure powers don’t fall into the wrong hands).
11) Abuse of power (Kicking players, muting for no reason, not following procedures and purposely harming the clan).
12) Exploiting a bug for personal gain.
13) Creating “inner circles” within the clan on any platform to undermine clan decisions.